Overkill Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Mythology: TT Design team, only the best.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!

Go down 
+2
Beastofwolves
Iart1337
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Iart1337

Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty
PostSubject: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty6/27/2009, 5:22 pm

Today, the great I have joined this forum upon discovering its puny existence and today is the day that this unholy place shall be blessed with my great presence. Be blessed and be joyous, my children for I've come to purge thee of all contamination and bring to thee the pure entity of 1337. Deny Pubby the blasphemous and come to me. He speaks not true for truth only lies with me, the man of Science. Science, I say, will save thee all, not the blasphemous Pubby. Excommunicate thyself from the cult, and come join me, and under my ruling and wisdom, we all shall feast on the dead bodies of heretics who foolishly deny me and continue their worship of Pubby (yes, cannibalism is allowed, but only on those who do not follow me, because they deserve to die).

So come to me and be 1337. Our freedom and greatness do not only limit to the above, but are boundless. There are much to be joyous of and much to hate the infidels for, so join me, and let thyself be blessed in a pool of exuberance and ectasy!

EDIT: Goddamnit! I missed the Introduction Section. WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE SCENARIO DESIGNING SECTION!? IT'S IN NO WAY REVELANT TO THAT PART! :X SEE WHAT PUBBY HAVE DONE TO YOU PEOPLE!? ILLOGICAL! COME TO ME AND BE BLESSED WITH SCIENCE!
Back to top Go down
Beastofwolves

Beastofwolves

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty6/28/2009, 2:16 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WRP_OL_Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty6/28/2009, 11:52 pm

That,...was,...Amasing! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Iart1337

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty6/28/2009, 11:55 pm

Not enough had heard my preaching. You, my followers, must spread my words across the land to save poor souls from unholy conversion to the blasphemous cult of Pubby.
Back to top Go down
Spazmodan
Admin
Spazmodan

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/1/2009, 12:07 am

I know. I don't know who decided to put it in the scenario design section...
Back to top Go down
https://overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
Shadey
Shademancer
Shademancer
Shadey

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/1/2009, 11:31 am

User Has Been Banned.... a direct assault on Pubby implies motive to possibly sabotage/ spy on OKD For ......."Paradox Design Studios" May They BURN
Back to top Go down
http://www.overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
Beastofwolves

Beastofwolves

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/2/2009, 12:37 am

Did you REALY ban them for joking around?
Or were you joking?
confused Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
AJER

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/3/2009, 9:24 am

why why did you ban them, may you burn. They are trying to bring us into an even better, Pubby8 free OverKillDesigns, Pubby is corrupted and works for Paradoz, Pubby is the one destroying OkD and leaving us with mass inactivity!.

Well Nice to meet you and I hope you arn't banned Razz
Back to top Go down
Spazmodan
Admin
Spazmodan

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/3/2009, 4:27 pm

But he is banned. According to Dimir, he was spying for Paradox, not that there was really much proof on that...oh well. D: Pubby works for Paradox?
Back to top Go down
AJER

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/3/2009, 5:50 pm

Yeh, I cought him talking to one of their moderators the other day in an alley D: Watch out, they lurk anywhere and everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Spazmodan
Admin
Spazmodan

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/3/2009, 6:02 pm

It's pretty sad when they actually have someone spy on another design team. People actually take this ... dead serious? Lol.
Back to top Go down
AJER

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/3/2009, 6:10 pm

Yeh, dead serious I am jking of course, or am I? *goes spies on Paradox*
Back to top Go down
Beastofwolves

Beastofwolves

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/4/2009, 6:01 pm

you owe me $100

$1 per brain cell,you break um,you buy um

lol!
Back to top Go down
Iart1337

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/9/2009, 12:58 am

I win, Dimir is failed Admin. I shall continue to bring you the joy of 1337. Now, my followers, go and spread my word of wisdom! >.> I am now a Moderator, mwahahahahahahahahaha!

EDIT: Ok, Dimir lied to me... that bastard!
Back to top Go down
Shadey
Shademancer
Shademancer
Shadey

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty7/9/2009, 12:33 pm

Me Lie?? your FUCKING GREEN!! how did i lie rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!   Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness! Empty

Back to top Go down

Today is the Day that shall live in Holiness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overkill Designs :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: