Overkill Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Mythology: TT Design team, only the best.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showcase: The Battleground

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AJER

Showcase: The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/20/2009, 1:08 pm

Showcase: The Battleground Mybanner4a3cf8a350bdc

Scenario

The battle ground is a scenario I have been making for some time now. In it you will fight it out as a human stuck in the middle of a war between elves and orcs.
You will go through a tutorial area then be let out onto a massive battleground where you must fight to gain control of points, survive the natural dangers. siege forts, fight bosses and much much more.

I don't work on this much and would say it is at 10% completion but when I don't have anything else to do like study or try to help out and find things out on DoF heaven I do a lot of work on this. It will be a singleplayer scenario designed to last many hours each play. There will be constant fighting all across the map with new quests appearing and old ones dissapearing. Each play will be different as you find lots of ways through different things such as blow a hole in some cliffs to get around a deadly swamp and opeing up a bridge by burning down blockages on it. Also there will be one or 2 abilities done by hotkeys. Yes thats right. Hotkeys.

Please comment and help keep me going on this. Also if you remember I made a thread a long time ago on AoMH called The Battleground. yes this is that but I have restarted and it is better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Spazmodan
Admin
Spazmodan

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/20/2009, 4:32 pm

Sounds kind of interesting and unique in a way. If you execute the eyecandy and triggering well, while keeping the gameplay active and enjoyable, this sounds like it could actually be some fun to play.
Back to top Go down
https://overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
WRP_OL_Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/21/2009, 11:49 pm

And try not to make it impossable to beat Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick The Hun

Nick The Hun

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/22/2009, 4:29 am

Heheh this sounds great:) !
Back to top Go down
Shadey
Shademancer
Shademancer
Shadey

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/22/2009, 11:19 am

o_O Rip JarlWolf??? WTF HAPPENED TO HIM??? I hasnt seen him in like 2 months
Back to top Go down
http://www.overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
Nick The Hun

Nick The Hun

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/22/2009, 8:02 pm

he died 1 month ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadey
Shademancer
Shademancer
Shadey

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty6/24/2009, 1:03 pm

='(

iPod touch post FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.overkilldesigns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showcase: The Battleground   Showcase: The Battleground Empty

Back to top Go down

Showcase: The Battleground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overkill Designs :: Scenarios :: Single-Player Scenarios-